Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 3 pm CT is your chance to win a 2017 Torch Red Corvette Coupe!
Car features include:
- 6.2 Liter V8 460 HP Engine
- 8-Speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Z51-Style 5-Split Spoke Chrome Aluminum Wheels with Red Calipers
- Carbon-Fiber, Painted Body-Color Removable Roof Panel
- 2LT Equipment Group with Jet Black Interior including head-up display, heated and ventilated seats, Bose 10-speaker audio system, universal home remote and remote vehicle starter system
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation system
- Curb View Front Cameras
- Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe
- Battery Protection Package
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Corvette Museum Delivery
Tickets are $10 each and the raffle has unlimited tickets.
Coupons and member discounts may not be used toward the purchase of raffle tickets.
About National Corvette Museum Raffles
Due to postal regulations, raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the Internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, and phone number, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at the National Corvette Museum. At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up the vehicle, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID, will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket. Purchasers do not need their ticket stubs for any reason. However, the stubs will be kept on file at the NCM. Purchasers can call the NCM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check when the order was processed and obtain their ticket number if so desired.
Please read the official Raffle Rules and Regulations