Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 2 pm CT is your chance to win a
2018 Long Beach Red Corvette Z06 Coupe
Car Features include:
- 6.2L Supercharged V-8 650 HP Engine
- 8-speed Paddle Shift Automatic Transmission
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control with Performance Traction Management
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust with 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- 2LZ Preferred Equipment Group including Jet Black Leather Interior with 8-Way Power Heated and Ventilated Seats, 10-Speaker Bose Premium Audio, Keyless Access with Push-Button Start, Universal Home Remote, Memory Package, Enhanced Theft-Deterrent Package and Color Head-Up Display
- Remote Vehicle Starter System
- Z06 Spectra Gray-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Machined Groove and Black-Painted Calipers
- One-Piece Transparent, Tinted, Removable Roof Panel
- Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe
- Carbon Flash-Painted Ground Effects Package includes Carbon Flash-Painted Carbon Fiber Splitter and Rockers
- Carbon Flash-Painted Outside Mirrors
- Carbon Flash Badge Package
- Chevrolet MyLink Audio System with Navigation
- Performance Data & Video Recorder
- Curb-View Front Cameras and Rear Vision Camera
- Battery Protection Package
- Front License Plate Bracket
- R8C Museum Delivery
Less than 35 tickets remaining as of 11/22/17.
Tickets are $250 each and limited to 1000 tickets.
Coupons and member discounts may not be used toward the purchase of raffle tickets.
About National Corvette Museum Raffles
Due to postal regulations, raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the Internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, and phone number, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at the National Corvette Museum. At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up the vehicle, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID, will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket. Purchasers do not need their ticket stubs for any reason. However, the stubs will be kept on file at the NCM. Purchasers can call the NCM or email email@example.com to check when the order was processed and obtain their ticket number if so desired.
Please read the official Raffle Rules and Regulations