Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2 pm CT is your chance to win a
2019 Long Beach Red Corvette Convertible
Car Features include:
- 6.2 liter V8 460 HP Engine
- 8-speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Z51-Style 5 Split-Spoke Chrome Aluminum Wheels with Dark Gray Painted Calipers
- 2LT Preferred Equipment Group with Jet Black Leather Interior including head-up display, heated and ventilated seats, Bose 10-speaker audio system, universal home remote and remote vehicle starter system
- Power-Folding Black Convertible Top w/ Remote Control
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation System
- Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Curb-View Front Cameras
- Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe
- Chrome Badge Package
- Battery Protection Package
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Corvette Museum Delivery
Tickets are $150 each and limited to 1000 tickets.
Coupons and member discounts may not be used toward the purchase of raffle tickets.
About National Corvette Museum Raffles
Due to postal regulations, raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the Internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, and phone number, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at the National Corvette Museum. At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up the vehicle, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID, will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket. Purchasers do not need their ticket stubs for any reason. However, the stubs will be kept on file at the NCM. Purchasers can call the NCM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check when the order was processed and obtain their ticket number if so desired.
Please read the official Raffle Rules and Regulations